Wednesday 3 December 2008

Hate for my first post to be a rant but I just have to say this....

Just witnessed the most atrocious behaviour in the local Asda. The shop was packed but a woman thought it's ok to leave her basket as a holder in the queue and continue shopping.

When she came back she tried to push in front of a lady with trolley and baby. There was a mass argument, the poor baby left crying as so called 'adults' shouted around her. Eventually the manager had to be called. But did the woman get evicted out of the shop???? NO. She was placated.

I'm going to avoid going to this shop in future as I don't want my tod seeing such stupid behaviour. In the run up to Xmas, someone needs to teach these stupid people how to do something as simple as queuing.

2 comments:

Doctor Pangloss said...

I have a hate/hate relationship with ASBO, I mean ASDA, not to do with the store but that it is a magnet for large gold hooped ear rings. It is a truly miserable shopping experience.

Due to the CC, I am taking a break from Sainsburys and shopping at Morrisons in Thamesmead Heights. On par with ASDA on price-point and an altogether better experience.

Plummy Mummy said...

Yes I like Morrisons but they don't deliver so despite the shortage of dosh, we are Sainsbury shoppers through and through.

I wonder what the giant Tesco will be like. I fear that the Asda queue-challenged shoppers will be making a beeline (or not as they don't understand lines) for Tesco. At least we can jump on the DLR and run away!