Tuesday 29 December 2009

No More Doctor

The BBC are getting their money's worth as David Tennant has been on nearly every show I've watched. It's almost reaching saturation point for me as though I find him awfully sexy, I think we've had just a bit too much of him this festive season and I let out an awful groan whenever I see him on yet another show or turn on the radio to find he's taken over there. Sad to say that now I'm in my 40s I'm an avid Radio 2 fan but even I had to turn it off when the Tennant and Tate show was on.
I don't even know if I'll bother to watch the last ever Tennant Dr Who. Alright, I lie, I will but that's it. After that no more. Well I'll watch the Hamlet I've got recorded and then THAT's it. I kinda feel sorry for the new Who as he's got all this to follow. Wonder if he will cope.

No comments: