Sunday 9 May 2010

What a chore

Here is my list. What's yours?
Favourite
: cooking dinner
Least favourite: cleaning toilet. Closely followed by: defrosting fridge, vacuuming and dealing with skid marks on underwear
Most frequently undertaken: Loading the evil washing machine. Closely followed by vacuuming
Least frequently undertaken: ironing (We tote the crumpled but homely happy family look)
Chore I would love to excel at: weeding
Chore I suck at: keeping dining table free of clutter. Closely followed by keeping house clutter free. I swear clutter is just attracted to me...wherever I am, it creeps up and surrounds me.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I know what you mean about clutter... I attract it too. Unfortunately my other half is manic about putting things away - I leave something for ten minutes he moves it. Bits of our house are tidy, other bits not so much.

Plummy Mummy said...

Oh dear. Are you ever tempted to purposely leave stuff around for him to pick up?

Plummy Mummy said...

I'm going to have to revise this:

Least frequently undertaken: Defrost fridge. I just did it for the first time in a few years. Probably be a few years until I do it again!