Thursday 25 February 2010

Am I a stalker

I just noticed some blogs have a gadget showing recent comments. On some of these, it sometimes appears that I'm the only one commenting. Now I feel like a stalker and that scares me. It's almost putting me off writing any more comments but oh my, I do like to give my two pennies worth.
I can also understand why they do it, they want to know that what they are writing is being read. I'm the same. Please leave me a comment. But if it's rude, I'll delete it and if you are a stalker, I'll scream ever so loudly.

4 comments:

Raven said...

Hey, I always appreciate your two pennies worth on my blog!

(Though the 'recents comments' gadget also usefully points readers to where new comments are made on older posts, which might otherwise be buried/go un-noticed.)

So keep commenting!

Plummy Mummy said...

Good point about the comments on the old posts which I hadn't thought of.
I'm going to happily continue commenting on yours now.

Unknown said...

Definitely not a stalker! Because I use a third party app to read blogs it is harder to read and make comments. That is my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

Emma said...

Ha, I worry about that too, sometimes to the point of not commenting if other people haven't commented already. Which is silly really because I am pathetically grateful for any comment on my own blog.